Thursday, March 26, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses

Several weeks ago Mary Ellen brought in this fabulous, old Judie Rothermel fabric (from the Old Sturbridge line) that she found in her stash.  I was so excited when she  challenged me to make a Lucy Boston block with it!  
What a great fabric to work with ... so many possibilities I was almost afraid to make the first cut!
Here is the first block I finished using the fabric...
 
and I love it!  All the fabric except the red came from the challenge fabric.  I have designed another block that looks totally different, but don't have it completely stitched together yet - I'll post it as soon as it's finished!  How are you coming with the challenge?  Have you checked out your stash for "hidden treasures"?  Send pictures of your blocks - we'll post them for everybody to enjoy and get inspiration from!

Need more paper piecing supplies?  Check out our website here.

Check our Pinterest Board for all the beautiful blocks and variations our customers have made as well as all my past blocks.

Many of you have just recently joined our Lucy Boston POTC Blog Along.  If you're interested in making your blocks using Inklingo, click here.

No comments: