Thursday, July 17, 2014

Patchwork of the Crosses

It's time to get back to stitching.  Here is Block 7:


And, here are the fabrics I started with:
Can you see where I cut to get my center design?  If you're having trouble, focus on the little pink diamonds and locate them on the fabric.  There are so many ways to use this stripe fabric - I can't wait to see the blocks you create!

Let us know how you're doing with your blocks - post your comments below.

Just a reminder, new fabric packs are available for pick-up in the shop.  If we're shipping them to you, they've been mailed and you should have them soon.

Click here to return to the beginning of the POTC posts - they started in April and I post every Thursday.
Click here to check out our Lucy Boston Pinterest board.  We're posting all the pictures you send us and there are some beautiful blocks to see!
Go to our website here to reorder glue pen refills,  paper pieces, or other supplies.
  




No comments: