Thursday, June 04, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses


I'm constantly amazed by the blocks all of you are making!  There are so many great fabrics available perfect for making these spectacular blocks and it's great seeing your creativity in using them.  Amy just started English Paper Piecing a month ago, but she's already as addicted as the rest of us.  Since she's doing her blocks in contemporary fabrics, I thought you might like to see how they're turning out...
Vibrant is the only way to describe these beautiful blocks!

I also enjoy seeing  quilts going together.  I've published a lot of Carolyn's blocks on our Pinterest Board, so I thought you might like to see the progress on her quilt.  The gray fabric she's using for the sashing squares gives a contemporary feel to her more traditional blocks.  Can't wait to see this one finished!
 
Send pictures of your progress - I love to see what you're working on!
Need more paper piecing supplies?  Check out our website or call the shop to order.

No comments: