Thursday, November 26, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Little Quilts!  We're so thankful for all of you!  We hope you'll enjoy this day with your family.

This will be the final Lucy Boston - Patchwork of the Crosses blog.  I've enjoyed making the blocks, but most of all I've loved your enthusiasm and excitement over the quilt and the blocks! Thank you all so much for following the blog over the past two years - I hope to see a lot of finished Lucy quilts in the near future.

Remember!  You can continue to order paper piecing supplies to finish your quilt through Dec. 1. There are three variation pieces for finishing the outer edge of the quilt to make it rectangular.  This is what the variation pieces look like...
You will need at least one package of each variation (Variation 1, Variation 2, and Variation 3). You can order them on the website or call the shop (770-578-6727), but all orders must be in by Dec. 1.

I hope you've enjoyed the Lucy Boston journey as much as I have.  I will continue to present Lucy Boston/Patchwork of the Crosses lectures for quilt guilds that are interested.  I will also continue to teach English Paper Piecing classes, 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

Clarence Wake said...

I'm new to this article and it seems fascinating or a carpet or household designs.

Internet specials at Aqualine Steel Rainwater Tanks